Wine Tasting Fun from the Professionals
“…you have provided a fast and quite brilliant personal service…”
Briefly put, we are the most helpful, flexible wine tasting professionals around. We understand that no two clients have the same needs, so we will provide whatever you want, wherever you want (within reason) at almost any budget (as long as it isn’t totally silly), and provide an informative but informal and humorous wine tasting presented by a WSET qualified wine expert.
Please contact us here, or call 020 8997 4718 to find out how.
- Wine tasting for groups or individuals
- Team building wine tasting – Quizzes and competitions for private and corporate events
- Fine Wine tasting – More traditional wine tasting presentations on a particular theme or region often with a quiz at the end, great for networking events.
- Wine and cheese tasting
- Wine Tasting dinners in fine restaurants.
- Wine tasting stations – great at conferences and product launches
- Entertain clients
- Corporate wine tasting
- Corporate product launch – The wine tasting stations work very well
- Team building tasting
- Birthday or Anniversary party
- Hen or Stag wine tasting party
- Wine Tasting Quiz Night
- One of our suggested venues
- Wine tasting London
- Use your choice for the wine tasting
- Tasting at your office or home
- Or almost anywhere worldwide
You can find out about Gilbert on the about page. He has also made guest appearances on these TV
As a member of the Association of Wine Educators’ team
Come Dine With Me
Where he presented a wine tasting for one of the competitors
James May’s Man Lab
Where he presented another wine tasting for the guests on the show.
Blow your Mind
Gilbert’s wine tasting on National Geographic’s ‘Blow your Mind’. Click here to view the episode
And most recently on Sky News. Have a look!
I just wanted to thank you for doing our event on Thursday night at Fawsley Hall. Everyone appears to have had a very enjoyable evening and we have had some very nice feedback. I hope you got back to London safely and not too late.
Charlotte, Mayer Brown