Wine Tasting in London
Winfield Wines have been arranging successful wine tasting events since 1997. We specialize in tailor-made events to meet our clients’ exact needs, often based on a tried and tested format and we can arrange tasting events and dinners for groups from as small as 12 up to any number. Through Meetup, we also arrange a program of wine tasting sessions for individuals.
- Wine tastings for groups or individuals
- Team building events – Quizzes and competitions for private and corporate events
- Fine Wine tasting – More traditional wine tasting presentations on a particular theme or region often with a quiz at the end, great for networking events.
- Wine Tasting dinners in fine restaurants.
- Wine tasting stations – great at conferences and product launches
- Entertain clients
- Corporate events
- Corporate product launches – The wine tasting stations work very well
- Team building tasting
- Birthday or Anniversary party
- Hen or Stag wine tasting party
- Wine Tasting Quiz Night
- One of our suggested venues
- Loads of locations around London
- Use your choice for the wine tasting
- Tasting at your office or home
- Or almost anywhere worldwide
Gilbert Winfield, chief presenter, has access to the talents of his fellow Association of Wine Educators endorsed presenters, and you can find out about him on the about page. He has also made guest appearances on these TV
As a member of the Association of Wine Educators’ team
Come Dine With Me
Where he presented a wine tasting for one of the competitors
James May’s Man Lab
Where he presented another wine tasting for the guests on the show. Click here to view the episode.
I just wanted to thank you for doing our event on Thursday night at Fawsley Hall. Everyone appears to have had a very enjoyable evening and we have had some very nice feedback. I hope you got back to London safely and not too late.
Charlotte, Mayer Brown