LONDON WINE AND CHEESE EVENING WITH 8 WINES
ON FRIDAY EVENINGS ONLY £49 A HEAD
Why does Goat’s cheese go well with Sauvignon, or Roquefort with dessert wines? find out at the London Wine and Cheese evening on Friday in the City. Suitable for anyone from beginner to enthusiast, the tasting will feature 8 fine wines and 4 matched cheeses, and will run from 7.00-9.00pm at the delightful French Bistro Côte Brasserie, with excellent French cheeses
- 8 Wines and 4 cheeses matched to the wines
- How to taste wine – The way the experts do
- Old World vs New World styles
- The major styles of wine, with fine wines from around the world
- Blind tastings to test your new knowledge
- The Gascon Paradox!
- Food pairing with Côte’s delightful cheese
- As well as any other topics you want to ask about (as long as they are wine-related).
Your presenter Gilbert is a fully qualified WSET (Wine and Spirit Education Trust) tutor, but he likes to have as much fun with wine as possible, so the evening is not academic, but presented in an informal and humorous style. You’ll leave with a smile on your face, plus you will know a lot more about wine than when you started!